- Participated in the “Communities in Bloom” trash can painting project in White Rock and in the Vancouver Art Gallery student symposiums based on the exhibition “Massive Change”
- Held a Gala Theatre Opening to celebrate the arts at Elgin Park and in our community
- Participated in the Surrey Secondary Students’ Art Show at Surrey Central, an event co-sponsored by the Surrey Arts council
- Elgin students’ work was displayed at the BCTF Building in Vancouver, Semiahmoo Mall, and at the Earl Marriott Art Show.
- Elgin Park Secondary student’s poster has been chosen from more than 100,000 entries as the winner of a national contest held by the Royal Canadian Legion. The legion announced 14-year-old Mu Quing Kuang as the intermediate-level winner of their 2011 Colour Poster and Literary contest on Oct. 14. This is the first time a South Surrey student has ever won a prize of this magnitude, said Percy Smith, vice-president of the legion’s Crescent branch.
- Elgin Park grad among nominees for 2011 B.C. Country Music Association awards.
Skills Canada Regionals – Gold and silver 2005
- Skills Canada Provincial – Gold 2005
- Skills Canada National – Silver 2005
- Zoom Film Festival – First Place, BC Student Film Festival – First Place.
- Over 700 tickets sold for the December 2004 production of “Cabaret”
- Student production of “Lockers” in March 2005
- “Is there a Comic in the House?” in May 2005.